Translate Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gods plan

In less than two hours we will be at the SDA for our appointment to find our children. I am nervous, but In less than two hours we will be at the SDA for our appointment to find our children. I am nervous, but not too bad, knowing that so many are praying with us. God placed this calling in our heart and soul and it has been faith building to see Him provide and make this possible. Now we are starting the process if knowing the children He has picked out for us. A few weeks back I was stressing, doubting and worrying in prayer. God spoke to me in His still small voice, "I have a plan for you!". Instantly I recognized the verse He was speaking to me threw and looked it up. Jeremiah 29:11-13.  Now, we are going to see our lovely children which He has planned for us. We are trusting Him to clearly reveal them to us.  I am going expectantly. 
Thank you all for covering us with your prayers!  Love, Monique